A simple and natural approach to weight loss & better health
Jennifer DiGregorio is a Health Coach for IBS & weight loss. She helps busy women lose weight naturally and feel great through simple and delicious smoothies, whole foods & health wisdom.
Join her FREE 14-day smoothie challenge to experience a simple and natural approach for weight loss and better health today.
The challenge is simple – just replace one meal per day with a nourishing, nutrient-rich smoothie that will leave you feeling satisfied and full of energy for hours.
When you join, you’ll get exclusive access to Jennifer’s perfect health smoothie formula, along with 16+ dessert-inspired smoothie recipes and all the support and guidance you need to successfully complete this challenge.
How the 14-day smoothie challenge works
STEP 1: Sign-up. Click here to sign-up or click on the button below. Once you’re signed up, you’ll have 3 days (the day you sign-up + the 2 days following) to prepare for the challenge. Your challenge will begin on the 4th day.
STEP 2: Get the emails. You’ll begin to receive a series of emails after signing up for the challenge. These emails will provide you with all the essential information you need to blend the perfect smoothie – including the perfect health smoothie formula and dessert-inspired recipes.
STEP 3: Have one smoothie a day. Once the challenge starts you’ll replace one meal per day – breakfast, lunch or dinner – with a nutrient-rich smoothie, using the formula and/or recipes provided.
STEP 4: Jennifer will be your personal smoothie coach. She’ll be there to coach you through everything you need to know about smoothies, including; how to create YOUR perfect smoothie, blenders, protein powders, smoothie hacks, time-saving tips, smoothie boosters, creating low-cost & high-nutrition smoothies + more.
STEP 5: Join our smoothie community on Facebook. This space is all about you and connecting with an awesome community of people. Share your experience, ask questions, upload photos of your smoothies, cheer on your fellow smoothie makers… Positive energy, inspiration, motivation and building a strong community is what we are all about. Join the community here.
Check out what others are saying about the 14-day smoothie challenge …
“I have found the smoothie challenge, and the coaching from Jennifer has added a really valuable start to my day. I love the simple recipes that allow me to make an endless list of smoothies — I never get bored and I have the energy I need to get through a busy morning and a workout! Jennifer, this challenge was just what I needed to set my intentions into action! The balance in the recipe between veggies, fruit, protein and fat (the good stuff!) makes a delicious, filling and fun breakfast. I love doing the challenge with a team and so also want to thank everyone for inspiring new ideas. One other huge benefit for me is that the smoothies are perfect to set me up for a great workout. I have the energy I need and have been feeling great. THANK YOU!” – Rosemary W.
“Jennifer, I am on day 12 of my smoothie challenge and I am 6 lbs down – woo hoo! My progress will be a bit slower than most since I am 7 weeks post chemo and it’s normal to have gained a significant amount of weight while on the steroids they give you during chemo. They said it would be almost impossible to lose the weight quickly and that it would take quite a bit of time. You help me beat those odds and I truly thank you for your program and for making the beginning of a healthy program so easy. Most people do not know where to start. All they have to do is get on any of your sites (Instagram, Facebook) or blog and boom – easy peasy. Thank you Jennifer I will continue to keep you posted on my progress.” – Carla C.
5 reasons these smoothies will rock your health
1. The right balance of macronutrients, including protein. These smoothies will provide you with all macronutrients, in a well balanced formula, to give you just what you need for a complete meal. They contain: smart, high-fiber carbohydrates; healthy and essential fats; plus high-quality and easily absorbed protein.
2. No excess fruit or juices, keeping blood sugar levels in check. These smoothies will keep your blood sugar levels in check, yet still give you small doses of powerful nutrients and fiber found in whole fruits. Adding multiple cups of fruit or juice to your smoothie defeats the purpose of what smoothie making is all about — to be healthier.
3. Healthy fats for optimal health and a smaller waistline. These smoothies contain essential and healthy fats that fuel and support every cell in your body, which is crucial for optimal health — and optimal health leads to effortless weight loss. Healthy dietary fat not only gives your body the fuel it needs, but also allows you to absorb fat-soluble vitamins found in fruits and vegetables.
4. Loaded with green goodness. These smoothies are packed with vegetables and all the benefits that come with them including: antioxidants to combat free radicals, essential vitamins and minerals, detoxification, collagen production, gut health through dietary fiber, weight loss, disease prevention, etc. Not only are they super healthy, but they taste like dessert too!
5. Gut-friendly and healing ingredients. These recipes and the recommended protein powders for the challenge include only nutrient-dense, high-quality, gut-friendly ingredients that are free of gluten, dairy, eggs, soy, grains, nuts, GMO ingredients, fillers, artificial flavours, colours, preservatives or sweeteners and other common gut irritants.
These smoothies are designed to help:
- Increase energy
- Boost immune system health
- Balance hormones
- Shed unwanted weight
- Support gut health
- Make you glow from the inside out
“I just completed ‘Jennifer’s 14-day Smoothie Challenge’, and I’ve got to say that it was a great experience. Jennifer’s e-mails were packed with great information about choosing the proper ingredients to make a drink that both tastes great and is actually healthy instead of just full of sugar, and the story she shared with us about her personal quest for better health was inspiring. Two weeks later, replacing my breakfasts with smoothies has left me feeling more energized than ever and happy to be getting a more balanced mixture of fruits and veggies in my diet. I definitely recommend ‘Jennifer’s 14-day Smoothie Challenge’ to anyone looking to improve their diet, or even just switch up their eating habits for fun!” – Lauren D.
There no better time than now to start your journey towards better health & weight loss!
“Jennifer’s 14-day smoothie challenge was a wonderful experience. She was with us every step of the way – providing us with great recipes, motivational ideas, great tips for shopping, and keeping our vegetables and fruits fresh. We were always able to ask her questions and she was prompt and effective in answering them. I have to admit, with my busy schedule I didn’t think I’d be able to keep up, but I did! All the great ideas provided made it easy to put these smoothies together. I had great energy throughout the day and knowing that I was putting good things in my body made me happy. It increased my energy, eliminated my bloating and gas issues and even improved my bowel movements (and we all know how great good bowel movements can make us feel). I can’t see myself not having a smoothie everyday, especially knowing how good it makes me feel. Altogether it was a great experience that I will now make a part of my daily routine.” – Sophia S.
Read more reviews on the 14-day smoothie challenge here.
Want all this great info bundled in one pretty e-book? Easy peasy!
Purchase Jennifer’s 14-day smoothie challenge e-book for just $10 and get all the essential info you need to successfully prepare for and complete the challenge – including 16 + dessert inspired recipes that you won’t find anywhere else.