How to make perfect hard boiled eggs
1. Place eggs in a pot and cover with cool water by inch.
2. Bring water to a boil over high heat.
3. Once water begins to boil, remove pot from burner and allow eggs to cook in the pot of hot water for 8-10 minutes.
4. Drain water and immediately run cold water over eggs until cooled.
5. Peel and enjoy in your favourite recipe or on its own.
Make your hard boiled eggs mouth popping good by adding your favourite spices, oil and sea salt. Give my Turmeric Basil Hard Boiled Eggs a try!
Turmeric Basil Hard Boiled Eggs
INGREDIENTS: (serves 1)
2 hard boiled eggs cut in half (see instructions below)
1 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
1/2 tsp dried basil
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
Sea salt and black pepper to taste
1. Cut eggs in half lengthwise and place in bowl or tupperware.
2. Add oil, spices, sea salt and pepper. Toss eggs to coat in oil and spices.
3. Eat eggs alongside sliced tomatoes and avocado OR add to a salad.