Too many eggs and not enough room… Eggs on the side getting cold… and the one I hate most – Yolks breaking!
Check out this easy and fun way to prepare eggs for the entire family without feeling the need to throw your frying pan across the kitchen.
All you need is bacon, eggs and a muffin tin.
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Cook bacon half way through on stovetop.
3. Wrap inside of muffin tin with one strip of bacon per muffin.
4. Crack one egg into each spot lined with bacon.
5. Season with sea salt.
6. Bake in oven for 15 minutes.
7. Remove with spoon, plate and enjoy!
I like to serve these guys on some sweet potato hash and add some fresh fruit to the dish.
Did you know? Eggs are one of the most nutrient-dense foods available. One egg provides 13 essential nutrients, which are found all in the yolk! #eattheyolk