Are you shopping around for a new mattress?
Do you want a mattress that will give you maximum support and comfort, plus keep you cool while you sleep?
Have you heard about harmful chemicals and materials that are found in most mattresses and maybe you’re looking to find a mattress that is safe for your health?
When I moved into my new home in 2015, I was in search of a mattress to go with my new king size bed (a very exciting moment for someone who has slept on single and double sized beds her whole life).
I decided to spend some extra time researching the different mattresses on the market since my health was a top priority.
Considering we spend one third of our lives sleeping – and our bodies heal and regenerate during sleep – I would say the quality of our sleep (which is influenced by the mattress we sleep on) matters…a lot!
In my search, I came across a couple of mattresses that I felt would give me a high on my investment and that met high environmental standards, but the Casper Mattress stole my heart and here are a few reasons why…
5 reasons why you should buy a Casper Mattress
1. It’s healthy for you and the environment – Casper Mattress is CertiPUR certified and OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified, which means it does not contain flame retardants, heavy metals, formaldehydes, phthalates and is held to the highest environmental production standards.
2. The price is unbeatable and shipping is fast & FREE – pay a little over $1000 for a queen size mattress.
3. You get a risk free 100 night trial – if you don’t love your Casper mattress they take it back and give you a full refund.
4. It has a 10 year limited warranty – that’s how much they believe in the quality of their mattress.
5. It’s delivered to you in a box the size of a mini fridge and the mattress unfolds and expands on its own like a cool magic trick!