Herb Infused Cauliflower & Leek Soup
INGREDIENTS: (serves 4-5)
1 whole leek
1 head cauliflower
5 celery stalks
1 handful fresh dill
1 handful fresh cilantro or parsley
2 tbsp ghee or coconut oil
1. Chop and place all vegetables (leave out the dill and cilantro/parsley) in a slow cooker and add filtered water (enough to cover 3/4 of the vegetables)
2. Add 1 tbsp. sea salt (you can add more at the end if needed)
3. Once vegetables are cooked (4 hours high setting, 6 hours low setting), put all vegetables and liquid into a blender (you will probably have to do this in two batches).
4. Add ghee or coconut oil, fresh dill and cilantro or parsley.
5. Blend until a thick and creamy purée is formed.
6. Jar any extra soup, store in the fridge and use within the week.
Turn your soups into a complete and nutrient-rich meal with one easy step …
Add 2 scoops of collagen powder to your warm soup and stir in. Collagen is loaded with nutrients that support skin, hair, nails, joints and the gut lining. Boost all your soups and smoothies with this powerful ingredient!