1 whole leek
1 head cauliflower
5 celery stalks
1 handful fresh dill
1 handful fresh cilantro or parsley
2 tbsp ghee or coconut oil
1. Chop and place all vegetables (leave out the dill and cilantro/parsley) in a slow cooker and add filtered water (enough to cover 3/4 of the vegetables)
2. Add 1 tbsp. sea salt (you can add more at the end if needed)
3. Once vegetables are cooked (4 hours high setting, 6 hours low setting), put all vegetables and liquid into a blender (you will probably have to do this in two batches).
4. Add ghee or coconut oil, fresh dill and cilantro or parsley.
5. Blend until a thick and creamy purée is formed.
6. Jar any extra soup, store in the fridge and use within the week.