1 cup walnuts
1 cup macadamia nuts
1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
2 cups soft Medjool dates, pitted
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon cacao powder (optional)
1 teaspoon sea salt
1. Combine nuts and shredded coconut into a food processor and process until crumbly.
2. Add in the dates, coconut oil, vanilla and sea salt and process again until a well combined and sticky mixture is formed.
3. Scoop the mixture by heaping tablespoons, then roll between your hands to form balls. Arrange them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
4. Place in the freezer for at least an hour before serving.
5. Store the balls in a sealed container in the fridge for up to a week, or in the freezer for a couple of months.
Tip: If you’re craving chocolate flavoured Love Bites, add 1 tbsp. cacao powder during the mixing process.