If you haven’t tried my Coconut Lemon Muffins yet then I really don’t know what you’re waiting for!
These muffins are one of my most popular recipes to date and also one of my personal favourites 💛
They are ridiculously good and SO easy to whip up. You NEED to make them – they will change your world.
✔️Gluten & grain free
✔️Paleo & low-carb
✔️Quality protein & healthy fats
✔️Fresh & flavourful
✔️Healthy snack or breakfast option
Make a batch, freeze them and grab one whenever you need quick and healthy fuel. They thaw out pretty quick. OR store them in the fridge if you plan on consuming them within a week or so.
Coconut Lemon Muffins
INGREDIENTS: (makes 12 muffins)
6 pastured eggs
1/2 cup coconut flour, sifted
1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
1 lemon, zest and juice
1/4 cup honey
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/4 tsp baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Place liners in muffin tin.
2. Add and mix all dry ingredients in one bowl and all wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
3. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and whisk together thoroughly until a thick smooth batter is formed.
Note: Steps 2 & 3 can be done using a food processor to make things easier.
4. Fill each muffin slot 3/4 of the way with batter.
5. Bake for 25-minutes. Let muffins cool in tray before removing.