Enjoy this Simple Lemon Garlic Chicken with:
- Cauliflower “Rice”
- Arugula Salad
- Lemon Garlic Rapini
- Sauteed Garlic Chard
- Cauliflower, Carrot & Leek Mash
Simple Lemon Garlic Chicken
INGREDIENTS: (serves 1-2)
2 chicken breasts
2 garlic cloves (crushed)
1/2 lemon (juice only)
1 tbsp. ghee or avocado oil
Sea salt and black pepper
1. Oven medium heat, sauté garlic in ghee or oil.
2. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
3. Sear both sides of chicken at medium-high heat for 1-2 minutes.
4. Reduce heat and add lemon juice.
5. Cook for 4-6 minutes on medium-low, turning the chicken breasts over once and coating them with pan juices.