Enjoy this Simple Lemon Garlic Chicken with:
- Cauliflower “Rice”
- Arugula Salad
- Lemon Garlic Rapini
- Sauteed Garlic Chard
- Cauliflower, Carrot & Leek Mash
Simple Lemon Garlic Chicken
INGREDIENTS: (serves 1-2)
2 chicken breasts
2 garlic cloves (crushed)
1/2 lemon (juice only)
1 tbsp. ghee or butter
Sea salt and black pepper
1. Sauté garlic in ghee or butter in a pan.
2. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
3. Sear both sides of chicken at med-high heat for 1-2 minutes.
4. Reduce heat and add lemon juice.
5. Cook for 4-6 minutes, turning the chicken breasts over once and coating them with the juices from the pan.