6-8 large carrots
1/2 head cabbage
1 whole leek
1 cup mushrooms
1/2 lemon (juice only)
1 tbsp. coriander
1 tbsp. cumin
1 tsp. turmeric
1 tsp. sea salt
2 tbsp ghee or coconut oil
1. Chop and place all vegetables into a slow cooker.
2. Add all spices.
3. Add filtered water (enough to cover 3/4 of the vegetables).
4. Cook for 4 hours at high setting or 6 hours at low setting.
5. Put cooked vegetables and liquid in a high speed blender, add ghee/coconut oil, and lemon juice (you will probably have to do this in two batches).
5. Blend until a thick and creamy purée is formed.
6. Jar any extra soup, store in the fridge and use within the week.
Turn your soups into a complete and nutrient-rich meal with one easy step …
Add 2 scoops of collagen powder to your warm soup and stir in. Collagen is loaded with nutrients that support skin, hair, nails, joints and the gut lining. Boost all your soups and smoothies with this powerful ingredient!