Warning! Just as amazing on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday!
Beef Taco Zucchini Noodles
INGREDIENTS (serves 2):
1 pack sliced mushrooms
1 medium red onion (thinly sliced)
1 lb ground beef
2 tsp chili powder
1 tsp smoked paprika
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp ghee or coconut oil
Sea salt to taste
2 tbsp goat sour cream
4 tbsp salsa
Fresh chopped parsley or cilantro
1. Spiralize zucchini and set aside.
2. In one pan sauté mushrooms and onion in oil, season with 1 tsp chili powder and sea salt (medium heat, roughly 10 min).
3. In another pan cook ground beef and season with 1 tsp chili powder, paprika, cumin and sea salt (medium heat, roughly 10 min).
4. Add cooked beef to cooked vegetables and combine.
5. Toss zucchini noodles into beef pan and cook slightly, coating noodles with leftover bits from the beef chili (medium-low heat, roughly 4 min)
6. Place cooked noodles onto a plate, add beef and veggies on top.
7. Top dish with 2 tbsp. salsa, 1 tbsp. goat sour cream, 1/2 avocado, 1/2 lime and fresh parsley/cilantro.
8. Combine all these wonderful flavours and enjoy!