1 lb ground pork
6 strips of bacon (sliced)
2 eggs (beaten)
2 sweet potatoes (diced)
5 stalks celery (chopped)
1 onion (chopped)
1 pack mushrooms (sliced)
1 cup pecans (chopped)
1/2 cup dates (sliced)
1/2 cup vegetable broth
2 tbsp white wine
Sea salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Bake sweet potatoes in some olive oil, sea salt and black pepper for 30 min. Set aside in a large bowl.
3. Over medium heat, cook bacon in a large frying pan until fat starts to render.
4. Add onions (1 min) then add celery and cook for 4 min.
5. Add pork, mushrooms and white wine. Break pork apart and mix well. Cook until pork is no longer pink.
6. Add pork mixture into bowl with sweet potatoes.
7. Add pecans, dates, broth, eggs, sea salt and black pepper into bowl and mix well.
8. Place mixture into a 9×13 baking dish and bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes.