1 can pumpkin
1 whole leek
5 large carrots
5 celery stalks
1 pack mushrooms
2 tbsp ghee or coconut oil
1 tbsp cumin
1 tbsp coriander
1 tbsp rosemary
Sea salt and black pepper to taste
1. Chop and place all vegetables into a slow cooker.
2. Add all spices.
3. Add filtered water (enough to cover 3/4 of the vegetables).
4. Cook for 4 hours at high setting or 6 hours at low setting.
5. Put cooked vegetables and liquid in a blender, add ghee/coconut oil, and lemon juice (you will probably have to do this in two batches).
6. Blend until a thick and creamy purée is formed.
7. Jar any extra soup, store in the fridge and use within the week.