Are you shopping around for a new mattress?
Have you heard about harmful chemicals and materials that are found in most mattresses and maybe you’re looking to find a mattress that is safe for your health?
Do you want a mattress that will give you maximum support and comfort, plus keep you cool while you sleep?
When I moved into my home 3 years ago, I was in search of a new mattress.
I decided to spend some extra time researching the different mattresses on the market since my health was a top priority.
Considering that we spend one third of our lives sleeping – and our bodies heal and regenerate during sleep – the quality of our sleep (which is influenced by the mattress we sleep on) matters…a lot!
In my search, I came across a couple of mattresses that met high environmental standards, but the Casper Mattress stole my heart and here are a few reasons why…
5 reasons why you should buy a Casper mattress
1. It’s healthy for you and the environment. Casper Mattress is CertiPUR certified and OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified, which means it does not contain flame retardants, heavy metals, formaldehydes, phthalates and is held to the highest environmental production standards.
2. The price is unbeatable and shipping is fast & FREE. Pay a little over $1000 for a queen size mattress.
3. You get a risk free 100 night trial. If you don’t love your Casper mattress they take it back and give you a full refund.
4. It has a 10 year limited warranty. That’s how much they believe in the quality of their mattress.
5. It’s delivered to you in a box the size of a mini fridge. Now how cool is that!? The look on my face when this mattress expanded in front of my eyes was priceless (kid in a candy store, I tell you).
… I can honestly say, I sleep like a baby almost every night and my improved sleep quality has played a large role in healing my body.
I feel good knowing that the surface I spend one third of my life on is contributing to my health and not hindering it.
I’m sharing my mattress experience with you because I believe that little things go a long way when it comes to health. Just like the simple act of replacing one meal a day with a nutrient-dense smoothie can improve your health, so can changing the quality of the surface you sleep on, every night.
A mattress is an essential item, so why not choose one that will contribute to a healthier you – and provide better sleep for brighter days.
To learn more about the Casper Mattress and SAVE $75 off your purchase, click here.
If you’re not in the market for a new mattress right now, don’t sweat it. When the time is right – just head over to the ‘shop‘ section of my blog and you’ll be able to find a link that’ll save you $75 on your Casper purchase.