Are you looking for an simple way to keep your immune system strong and energy levels high during your busy season?
A quality greens powder can be an excellent addition to your diet especially during times when vegetables and fruits are the last thing on your mind and plate.
Veggies and fruits are packed with essential nutrients that your body needs to not only function, but thrive.
In addition, different nutrients come from different fruits and veggies, so variety is key in keeping your nutrient status not only high, but balanced as well.
I’ve recently introduced a NEW greens powder to my line-up of high quality health food products and would like to share with you why this particular greens product stands out from the crowd…
1. A gut-friendly formula with no fillers. This powder contains no grains, legumes, alfalfa, corn, gluten, fructose or artificial sweeteners. Unlike other greens products, there are no inexpensive fillers or bulking agents such as fibre, whole grasses, pectin, rice bran, and/or flax, which account for 40% to 60% of the content of most other greens products.
2. Made with over 90% organic ingredients. The company that makes this product works closely with certified organic growers to ensure the optimal preservation of enzymes and beneficial phytonutrients in the ingredients. These ingredients are harvested at their peak of potency and immediately concentrated and dried by utilizing proprietary cool-temperature processes that preserve their energetic and nutritional integrity.
3. High in powerful and antioxidant rich vegetables and fruits. The vegetable, fruit, and berry ingredients are brightly coloured and non-oxidized, as the powders are protected from heat, UV light and moisture from start to finish.
How to use PaleoGreens powder:
1. Combine with water and drink. Add one tablespoon to a glass of water, stir and drink.
2. Add to smoothies. Add one tablespoon to your blender in addition to a healthy fat, quality protein and water. PaleoGreens can act as a replacement for fresh/frozen veggies and fruit that you would normally add to your smoothie. This formula makes for a complete meal replacement.
You can learn more about how to create quick and nutrient-rich smoothies by signing up for my FREE 14-day smoothie challenge, here.
Click here to purchase this greens powder or learn more about the nutrient-rich ingredients found in PaleoGreens.