Are gas, bloating, constipation, diarrhea or heartburn a frustrating and uncomfortable part of your life?
Did you know that these symptoms can be an indication of poor gut health, including a damaged gut lining, gut inflammation and possibly leaky gut?
Here are a few offenders that can cause your gut to become damaged and inflamed:
- High stress
- Poor diet including cereal grains, industrial vegetable and seed oils, sugar and processed soy
- Low-quality sleep
- Excessive high-intensity exercise
- Environmental toxins
- Prescription and non-prescription medications, etc.
If you have IBS or gut related problems, I recommend that you start by improving your lifestyle to better support the health of your gut. After all, all health begins in the gut, so making gut supportive lifestyle changes is a HUGE investment in your health. Read more about 5 natural ways to support your gut.
Two lifestyle factors that can be powerful medicines to help improve symptoms of IBS and other gut related problems are food and supplementation. Not only has this combination helped me put an end to 20 years of IBS, but it has allowed me to finally enjoy life without nagging daily symptoms.
If you’re looking for a supplement that can help heal your gut, I highly recommend GI-Revive. I have used this supplement for years and have shared it with my friends, family and clients. The results are amazing.
GI-Revive™ is a synergistic formula offering wide-ranging support for optimal gut health and function. It provides therapeutic levels of nutrients which support gut lining repair and help fight inflammation along with ingredients to promote healthy bowel function.
What makes GI-Revive the best supplement for healing your gut
1. L-glutamine. Glutamine is the most important and commonly used nutritional substance to repair tissues, particularly high turnover tissue such as the cells of the intestinal lining. Glutamine deficiency can cause severe intestinal degradation and supplementation can enhance intestinal healing and repair. It is essential in maintaining proper intestinal permeability and avoiding “leaky gut syndrome.” Leaky gut syndrome can result in increased toxic and allergy exposure, systemic inflammation, and autoimmune disease.
2. Aloe Vera, Slippery Elm, Marshmallow, Chamomile, Okra, Cat’s Claw and DGL. These relaxing herbs can improve intestinal function by coating and soothing the intestinal lining, promoting the healing of ulcers and inflamed tissue, and reducing cramping by relaxing the intestines. GI Revive™ contains this impressive comprehensive blend of botanicals that have a long traditional use in gastrointestinal disorders.
3. Prune Powder and Citrus Pectin. These two ingredients are included to safely aid in regularity of bowel movements without the damaging effects of commonly used herbal laxatives.
4. MSM and Quercetin. These anti-inflammatory substances can reduce the chronic inflammation which is often the reason why the intestinal lining becomes damaged and “leaky.” Quercetin can also improve tissue health through its antioxidant functions.
5. Zinc Carnosine and N-Acetyl Glucosamine. Zinc carnosine has impressive mucosal-protective and anti-ulcerative properties, including the ability to protect the intestinal lining against damage due to strong anti-inflammatory medications. N-Acetyl Glucosamine aids in the production of health supportive structures for the cells of the intestinal lining. Supplementation of these nutrients, can help support proper mucosal health and reduce intestinal permeability.
How to use GI-Revive
Add 1 tablespoon to a glass of water. Stir briskly and consume immediately. Take once/day.
I recommend taking this product on an empty stomach (ex., immediately upon waking, in-between meals or at night before bed).
Take for 3-months consecutively. Most people see results soon after starting this product. Continue to take this product for the full course to allow for optimal healing of the gut. After you have used this product for 3-months, keep track of your gut health. If you feel you need extra gut support, you can go on a maintenance supplement during this time – I recommend l-glutamine. You can always start another course of GI-Revive if needed. I recommend waiting 2-3 months between courses.
Other times GI-Revive can be helpful
1. Gut support when consuming alcohol. Alcohol can be very disruptive on the gut lining. GI-Revive can help to protect your gut from the damaging effects of alcohol and repair the gut if damage occurs. I recommend taking GI-Revive before AND after alcohol consumption to help mitigate alcohol’s negative effects. 1 tbsp. before and after.
2. Gut support when eating out. Food found in most restaurants and fast-food joints contain low-quality ingredients and inflammatory cooking oils, all of which can be extremely disruptive to the gut. I recommend preparing your own food with high-quality ingredients as often as possible. When eating out, I recommend taking GI-Revive before AND after food consumption to help mitigate the negative effects of low-quality ingredients and inflammatory oils. 1 tbsp. before and after.
3. Gut support during travel. Travel can be a big stressor on the gut, especially if flying and eating out a lot. I recommend taking GI Revive before and during travel to help mitigate the negative effects of travel on the gut.