Relationship FAQ …
Q: “When did you know that your boyfriend was a keeper?”
A: “When he made me “NOatmeal” 🥰”
That’s right, my man makes me “NOatmeal” – and a mean latte to go with it!
I’m uncertain if it’s the act of him preparing ME breakfast (in his butt accentuating track pants 😍) that melts my insides OR if it’s simply that his “NOatmeal” is so damn good. Whatever it is, I die and go to heaven almost every Sunday morning 😇.
You might be wondering – “What the heck is “NOatmeal”?”
It’s basically oat free oatmeal. So if you’re following a paleo, low-carb, keto, or IBS diet, “NOatmeal” would be a great alternative for you.
Now it’s time to take the next step in your relationship by making your girlfriend or boyfriend some “NOatmeal”!
Nutty “NOatmeal” with Fresh Blueberries
INGREDIENTS: (serves 2)
1/4 cup pecans
1/4 cup walnuts
2 tbsp whole flaxseeds
1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
1/4 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
3 eggs (free-run, pastured)
1/4 cup coconut or almond milk, unsweetened
1 tbsp almond butter
1/4 cup blueberries
1. Put nuts, flaxseeds and spices into food processor and process until everything is finely ground.
2. In one bowl beat eggs and milk together
3. In another bowl, mash banana and almond butter together with a fork.
4. Combine all ingredients in a saucepan. Turn heat to medium-low heat and begin mixing ingredients together using a spatula.
5. Cook for 5-minutes or longer, stirring regularly so “NOatmeal” doesn’t stick to the bottom of the pan. Cook for less time if you want a more runny consistency or cook longer if you want a more dense consistency.
6. Top with fresh blueberries and enjoy!
Note: The “NOatmeal” in these photos was made by my BF and not me (because I’m not allowed in his kitchen 🙄). I was granted permission to plate and photograph the “NOatmeal” though 😁.