DID YOU KNOW? Ginger is Mother Nature’s medicine especially when it comes to supporting digestive health.
This powerful root can help prevent problems like dyspepsia, a common condition of weakened digestion characterized by symptoms like pain, heartburn, fullness and discomfort.
Ginger relaxes the smooth muscle in your gut lining and helps food move along throughout the system – a major reason why ginger helps people who are bloated, constipated and have other gastrointestinal disorders.
Here are a few ways to incorporate ginger into your diet:
- Make a batch of Ginger Tea and drink cold or hot throughout the week (try my Lemon Ginger Fizz below)
- Incorporate fresh grated ginger or ground ginger into your meals (try my Paleo Pad-Thai)
- Add fresh ginger to your smoothie (try my Immunity Boost smoothie)
- Juice ginger and take a shot.
- Make fun snacks with ginger like this Gut-Soothing Honey Lemon Ginger Jello
Lemon Ginger Fizz
1. Squeeze lemon juice into a cup.
2. Add cold ginger tea and carbonated water.
3. Add a couple of lemon slices and enjoy!