Well, just when I thought that dating this man couldn’t get any better, BAM – he puts on his butt accentuating track pants (again! 😍) and makes me these mouth-watering wings.
If you’re looking for a paleo or keto wing recipe that’s finger licking good, look no further than these Hot & Saucy Thai Wings.
Hot & Saucy Thai Wings
1. Preheat oven to 375 and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Place wings on tray and cook for 20-minutes.
3. While wings are cooking add almond butter, Frank’s Red Hot, avocado oil and coconut aminos to a small sauce pan and heat over medium. Mix until everything is smooth and combined (roughly 5-minutes). Add a touch of water if sauce is too thick.
4. Take wings out of the oven, flip and coat with sauce. Then place back in the oven for 10-minutes.
5. Repeat step 4 one more time.
6. Remove wings from the oven for the last time, flip and coat one more time.