Want chewy grain free chocolate chip cookies in your life? Look no further!
This Paleo Baking Flour from Bob’s Red Mill makes kick@$$ chocolate chip cookies. Some may say that they taste just as good as cookies with regular flour, BUT I’ll let you decide for yourself 😉
Paleo Baking Flour is a unique blend of nut flours and root starches. The ingredients are clean and simple … almond flour, arrowroot starch, organic coconut flour and tapioca flour.
Give these chewy chocolate chip cookies a try. They’re gluten, grain and dairy free + perfect for those on a paleo, low-carb or IBS diet.
PaChocolate Chips Cookies
INGREDIENTS: (makes 15ish cookies)
1 1/4 cups Paleo Baking Flour (Bob’s Red Mill)
1/2 cup coconut palm sugar
1/3 cup refined coconut oil, solid
1 large egg
1 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp sea salt
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Using a food processor or hand-mixer, mix together coconut oil and coconut sugar until smooth.
3. Add egg and vanilla extract and mix.
4. Add in flour, baking soda and salt and continue to mix until smooth batter is formed.
5. Fold in chocolate chips with a spatula.
6. Scoop onto baking sheet, about 2 tbsp or 1 ice cream scoop per cookie. Leave as is (do not flatten). Cookies will expand during baking so leave enough room around each cookie.
7. Bake at 350F for 12-minutes or until edges are golden. Let cool on baking sheet.