If you’re on the hunt for healthy dessert and snack ideas, I highly recommend whipping up a batch of these delicious and decadent balls!
My flourless brownie bites contain pure and natural ingredients – but all you’ll taste is real brownie flavour.
You may never feel the need to have a high-carb, sugar loaded, processed brownie again after trying these little balls sent from heaven!
The perfect healthy treat or snack for those following a paleo, vegan, weight loss or IBS diet.
Flourless Brownie Bites
1. Soak dates in water for 30-minutes and drain.
2. Add almonds and coconut flakes into food processor and process until nuts are chopped into small pieces.
3. Add dates, cocoa powder, vanilla extract and sea salt into the food processor with almonds and continue to process until ingredients starts to stick together. If mixture is too dry, add a teaspoon of water at a time until mixture becomes sticky when you press it together.
4. Scoop out mixture with a tablespoon and roll into balls.
5. Enjoy right away or store in an air-tight container in the fridge for later.