DID YOU KNOW? Eggs are one of the most nutrient-dense foods available. One egg provides 13 essential nutrients, which are found all in the yolk! #eattheyolk
Check out this easy and fun way to prepare eggs for the entire family without feeling the need to throw your frying pan across the kitchen!
All you need is bacon, eggs and a muffin tin.
Bacon & Egg Muffins
INGREDIENTS: (serves 4)
8 pastured eggs
8 slices pastured bacon
Sea salt and black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Cook bacon half way through on stove-top.
3. Wrap inside of muffin tin with one strip of bacon per muffin.
4. Crack one egg into each spot lined with bacon.
5. Season with sea salt and black pepper.
6. Bake in oven for 15-minutes.
7. Remove with spoon, plate and enjoy!