DID YOU KNOW? Grass-fed beef contains significantly higher levels of omega-3s (between 2 and 5 times more) than grain-fed beef.
Omega-3s play an important role in your health and can help with:
- Symptoms of Metabolic Syndrome
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Prevention of Cancer
- Fatty Liver
- Bone and Joint Health
- Depression, Anxiety & Mental Disorders
- Eye Health
- Risk Factors for Heart Disease
- ADHD in Children
- Age-Related Mental Decline
- Menstrual Pain
If you’re looking to shop online, I highly recommend Wild Meadows Farm. They offer great prices on quality meats.
Always look for 100% grass-fed beef. Organic is NOT the same as grass-fed.
Where do you get your grass-fed beef from? Let me know in the comment section below!
Now give this Beef & Pesto Salad a try. It’s a super easy keto and paleo friendly dish that will leave you feeling satisfied.
Beef & Pesto Salad
INGREDIENTS: (serves 2)
1 lb grass-fed ground beef
1/2 lemon (juice only)
4 tbsp. Dairy Free Pesto
8 cups salad greens
4-5 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
Sea salt and black pepper to taste
1. Add ground beef and lemon juice to pan. Break a part meat as you cook over medium heat. Add salt.
2. When beef is cooked, add pesto and heat for a couple minutes. Finish with fresh ground pepper.
3. In a large bowl, dress salad greens with olive oil, balsamic vinegar and sea salt. Toss salad and place onto a dish.
4. Add cooked ground beef on top of the salad and enjoy!