Green Pumpkin Pie Smoothie is one of my favourite smoothie recipes during the Autumn. Not only is it nutrient-packed, but it’s also loaded with delicious fall flavours!
This smoothie will provide you with the right balance of macro-nutrients, including protein, making it a great meal replacement. It contains …
- Smart, high-fiber carbohydrates (from greens & some fruit)
- Healthy and essential fats (from avocado)
- High-quality and easily absorbed protein (from a gut friendly protein powder)
Try replacing one meal a day with a nutrient-rich smoothie like this one. It’s a great approach to weight loss and better health!
What you need for Green Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
- Frozen greens (spinach, kale, broccoli …)
- Pumpkin puree (canned pumpkin works well)
- PurePaleo Protein (vanilla)
- Dates (optional)
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Water (or unsweetened nut milk)
Give this DIY pumpkin pie spice recipe a try …
DIY Pumpkin Pie Spice
3 tbsp cinnamon
2 tsp ginger
2 tsp nutmeg
1 ½ tsp allspice
1 ½ tsp cloves
I recommend buying organic ground spices to make this blend. Mix spices together in a bowl and store in a small glass jar. Feel free to double or triple this recipe so you have plenty of pumpkin pie spice for the season.
Want more delicious & healthy smoothie recipes? You’re going to love these …
- Beet & Blueberry Smoothie
- Collagen Power Smoothie
- Chocolate Covered Almond Smoothie
- Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Smoothie
Green Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
- 1 cup frozen greens
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree, canned
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 scoop PurePaleo Protein, vanilla (available in my shop)*
- 2 dates, optional
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2-1 cup water, or unsweetened nut milk
- Blend all ingredients using a high-powered blender.
- Pour into your favourite smoothie cup and enjoy!