This smoothie will provide you with the right balance of macro-nutrients, including protein, making it a great meal replacement. It contains …
- Smart, high-fiber carbohydrates (from greens & some fruit)
- Healthy and essential fats (from avocado)
- High-quality and easily absorbed protein (from a gut friendly protein powder)
Try replacing one meal a day with a nutrient-rich smoothie like this one. It’s a great approach to weight loss and better health!
Can’t find pumpkin pie spice? Give this DIY recipe a try.
DIY Pumpkin Pie Spice
3 tbsp cinnamon
2 tsp ginger
2 tsp nutmeg
1 ½ tsp allspice
1 ½ tsp cloves
I recommend buying organic ground spices to make this blend. Mix spices together in a bowl and store in a small glass jar. Feel free to double or triple this recipe so you have plenty of pumpkin pie spice for the season.
Green Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
INGREDIENTS: (serves 1)
1 cup frozen greens
1/4 cup pumpkin puree (canned)
1 scoop PurePaleo Protein (vanilla)
2 dates (optional)
1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
1/2-1 cup water
1. Blend all ingredients using a high-powered blender.
2. Pour into your favourite smoothie cup and enjoy!
Join my free smoothie Challenge
Join the challenge for delicious smoothie recipes, a shopping list and all the support and info you need to blend smoothies that will set you on the right path for weight loss & better health!