Organic Greens Powder – PaleoGreens (270g, unflavored) $85 CAN
Here are 3 reasons why PaleoGreens is my preferred greens powder …
1. A gut-friendly blend with no fillers. This powder contains no grains, legumes, alfalfa, corn, gluten, fructose or artificial sweeteners. Unlike other greens products, there are no inexpensive fillers or bulking agents such as fibre, whole grasses, pectin, rice bran, and/or flax, which account for 40% to 60% of the content of most other greens products.
2. Made with over 90% organic ingredients. The company that makes this product works closely with certified organic growers to ensure the optimal preservation of enzymes and beneficial phytonutrients in the ingredients. These ingredients are harvested at their peak of potency and immediately concentrated and dried by utilizing proprietary cool-temperature processes that preserve their energetic and nutritional integrity.
3. High in powerful and antioxidant rich vegetables and fruits. The vegetable, fruit, and berry ingredients are brightly coloured and non-oxidized, as the powders are protected from heat, UV light and moisture from start to finish.
1. Add to smoothies. Add one tablespoon of PaleoGreens Powder to your blender in addition to healthy fats, quality protein, and water. PaleoGreens can act as a replacement for fresh/frozen veggies and fruit that you would normally add to your smoothie.
2. Combine with water and drink. Add one tablespoon to a glass of water, stir and drink. Consuming PaleoGreens alongside a meal is the best way to ensure nutrient absorption.
Cellulase (Trichoderma longibrachiatum-Whole) 15 mg (2700 FCC CU)
SHIPPING NOTE: Add as many items as you’d like to your shopping cart and pay a flat shipping rate of $14.95. You can also add items from supplements to protein powders (just look for the ‘buy now’ button). 1-2 days for shipping.