These Hot & Saucy Thai Wings are finger licking good! They’re the perfect balance of hot, sweet and nutty, making them super addictive (in a healthy way)–and a wing recipe you’ll want to make time and time again.
If you’ve been following me for a while then you’ll know that my BF won me over in our early dating days with his famous “NOatmeal” recipe (I highly recommend giving this recipe a try if you haven’t already).
Well, just when I thought that dating this man couldn’t get any better, BAM–he puts on his butt accentuating track pants (again!) and makes me these mouth-watering wings.
These wings will warm your soul (and mouth!), so don’t wait too long before giving this recipe a try!
Looking for healthy keto or paleo sides to pair with these wings? Try these …
What you need for Hot & Saucy Thai Wings
Want more healthy & tasty wing recipes? You’re going to love these …
Hot & Saucy Thai Wings
- 1.5 lbs chicken wings, pastured
- 1/4 cup Frank's Red Hot
- 4 tbsp. coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp. avocado oil
- 2 tbsp. almond butter
- Preheat oven to 375F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place wings on tray and cook for 20-minutes.
- While wings are cooking add almond butter, Frank's Red Hot, avocado oil and coconut aminos to a small sauce pan and heat over medium. Mix until everything is smooth and combined (roughly 5-minutes). Add a touch of water if sauce is too thick.
- Take wings out of the oven, flip and coat with sauce. Then place back in the oven for 10-minutes.
- Repeat step 4 one more time.
- Remove wings from the oven for the last time, flip and coat one more time.