Who is the Lifestyle Change Program designed for?
The Lifestyle Change Program has been designed for individuals who are serious and ready to take the necessary steps to look, feel and perform their best. The following are credentials that must be met by individuals seeking help through the Lifestyle Change Program:
- Desire for permanent lifestyle change
- Willingness to look at ALL areas of health and take ALL necessary steps in making a successful lifestyle change (including sleep, diet, movement & stress)
- Someone who is not looking for a quick and easy solution to weight loss and better health. Patience with your body and with rate of progress is a must.
- Openness to trusting another in guiding them through the program. Open communication and honesty are important.
- Ability to devote the time needed for initial appointments and follow-ups.
- Financially ready and able to make an investment in your health and well-being.