Lifestyle Change Program ULTRA
Step 1: Let’s chat briefly.
A complimentary phone call to determine if this program is right for you.
Step 2: Taking you back to the old school days with some homework.
I’ll provide you with a health & lifestyle profile + a 3-day food journal template + a goal setting sheet – to complete on your own time.
Once I have received your completed forms, I’ll begin putting together your individualized nutrition plan.
Step 3: Let’s meet so I can talk your ear off about nutrition. (2 hours or so)
We’ll sit and chat about your customized nutrition plan. This plan will include:
- A list of foods to eat and foods to avoid;
- Easy meal prep formulas to follow;
- Sample meal plans (including work days, weekends, restaurant eating, physically active days, etc);
- Tips for food prep, shopping, finding specific items, healthy eating and more;
- A customized supplement plan for your specific needs (see note on supplements in the ‘extras’ section);
- A tracking sheet for your upcoming 30-day challenge (see details below).
After your ears have fallen off (and I’ve had a gulp of water) we’ll do the following:
- Body measurements – including chest, waist and hips;
- Photos – front, side and back profile;
- Weight recording – you’ll be given instructions on how to go about this;
- Set a date for your upcoming 30-day challenge.
If you’re sweating at just the thought of measurements, weight and photos, let me reassure you that this information will be kept confidential. No one will see or have access to it beside you and me. If you decided to share your amazing changes down the road with the intention of inspiring others, then we’ll reveal the new healthy you to the world – and we’ll make it look damn good!
Step 4: Woohoo! The start of your 30-day nutrition challenge.
This challenge is all about going full force for 30-days with your new nutrition plan. You’ll have ample time to prepare for and transition into this challenge, so it won’t feel overwhelming or rushed (I provide some extra services below to better help you with your transition – if you feel you need extra guidance and support).
During this 30-day period you’ll witness the power of diet on how you look, feel and perform. Shifting your habits in this one area alone will give you profound results – so profound that it may just be ‘out with the old’ and ‘in with the new’ from here on in.
During your 30-day challenge, you’ll keep track of a few markers – sleep, exercise, deviations from the nutrition plan, signs/symptoms – and you’ll record a 3-day food journal (yes, again!) for me to review when we meet next.
Prior to and during your 30-day challenge you’ll have access to me via email, texting or brief phone calls. I’m here to coach and support you through it all – teamwork!
Step 5: Mid-challenge check-in point. (1 hour or so)
This meeting is to ensure you’re on the right track with your 30-day challenge and provide you with some extra information that you’ll begin to implement during the second part of your challenge. This appointment will include:
- A review of your 3-day food journal;
- A progress report to assess how your body is responding to the nutrition plan;
- Changes to implement moving forward with the challenge;
- A chat about how to optimize your sleep – including a sleep cheat sheet.
Step 6: Woohoo! You successfully completed your 30-day challenge! Last check-in… I promise. (1 hour or so)
Alright, so you made it to the finish line. We’ll need one last meeting to go over the following:
- A progress report to assess how your body responded to the nutrition plan and changes made;
- Retake of all measurements, weight and photos;
- A chat about which foods to reintroduce into your diet and how to go about it;
- A chat about how to avoid toxins from entering your body and how to effectively (and safely) get them out – including a detox cheat sheet;
- A chat about simple ways/techniques to reduce stress in your life – including a stress cheat sheet.
Next steps: Live well. Be happy. Share your new lifestyle with those closest to you.
It’s time to take all the information you’ve gathered and all the experiences you’ve absorbed and move forward with your new healthy lifestyle changes.
Being persistent and consistent with your new changes and habits will be essential to creating an amazing healthy lifestyle for yourself and your family.
I will always be there as a coach and friend to provide you with the support and guidance you need – all you have to do is reach out.
The Lifestyle Change Program will offer you lifetime support.
Total investment for the Lifestyle Change Program ULTRA…$749
BONUSES – because who doesn’t love these
- As a Lifestyle Change Program client, you’ll receive a 13% discount on all supplements for life (including protein powder)!
- Access to me via email, texting and brief phone calls 7 days a week – even after you’ve completed the program.
- A supportive community of people who have gone through the program or are going through the program at the same time you are. Find them on our Facebook group page.
EXTRAS – in case you need a little extra support and guidance.
Choose 1, choose none or choose all – whatever you need to better equip you for your challenge and new lifestyle changes.
- A field-trip to your local grocery store – or another convenient store that provides more healthy options. I’ll be your personal shopping guide, helping you to make healthy choices and locate certain items, so you’re able to shop more efficiently moving forward (1 hour or so) – $150-$200 (dependent on distance traveled)
- Simple Food Prep 101 – in your kitchen. After you’ve collected all your essential food items, I’ll pop by your house and we’ll have some fun in your kitchen! I’ll take you through 3 simple and easy to prepare meals including: the perfect smoothie, a delicious 5-minute fish dish and a dish of your choice (as long as it doesn’t require Iron Chef abilities) (2 hours or so) – $300
- A customized experience for your needs. Maybe you need more guidance with certain areas of the Lifestyle Change Program. I’m happy to work with your needs and put together more customized experiences that would be of great value to you. Some examples of these experiences would be: a hands-on lesson showing you how to apply different detox methods into your daily routine; basic home exercises for a stronger and healthier you; practical application of stress reduction tools and techniques.
- Supplements. Within your nutrition plan, I will include recommended supplements for your needs. I believe there is a time and place for certain supplements – especially supplements that provide vitamins/minerals that we’re unable to obtain through whole food sources alone. Quality supplements are equally as important as quality food, which is why I have sourced out trusted brands. In attempts to make your new changes easier, I can provide you with all essential supplements. Cost of supplements is extra, but as a Lifestyle Change Program client you’ll receive a 13% discount on all supplements for life!
Note: The layout provided is subject to change and will be tailored to your individual needs. More time will be given to areas of health/wellness that require it. We will work together to create a lifestyle change that is not only successful, but lasting.
Lifestyle Change Program ONLINE
The Lifestyle Change Program ONLINE is essentially the same as the ULTRA, with a few modifications to make it available to those who: live further away; feel they can do without the one-on-one meetings; and/or are seeking a more affordable and time-friendly way to access this life changing program.
The main differences between the ULTRA and ONLINE are:
- The ULTRA includes 3 in-person meetings (a total of 4-hours), which allows us to go through most of the material/information provided to you in the program. The ONLINE includes 3 phone calls (15 min each) to answer any questions you have regarding info sent to you; troubleshoot issues you may encounter during your 30-day challenge; and allow me to keep track of your progress.
- The ONLINE provides you with all information through email and pdf files. The ULTRA includes all the same information + discussion/explanation in each meeting.
- The ONLINE will provide you with instructions on how to take your own photos and measurements.
Click here for more information on what’s included in the Lifestyle Change Program ONLINE.
Total investment for the Lifestyle Change Program ONLINE…$425
Click on the “Buy Now” button below to get started with the Lifestyle Change Program ONLINE or contact Jennifer with your questions.