Want healthy chocolate chip cookies in your life? Look no further than these soft and chewy Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies! They’re gluten, grain and dairy free + perfect for those living a paleo lifestyle.
This Paleo Baking Flour from Bob’s Red Mill makes kick@$$ chocolate chip cookies! No hype or fluff here, it’s the honest truth. I’ve shared these cookies with adults + kids and the response is always the same… they absolutely love them! Yes, that’s right–kids love these cookies too!
Paleo Baking Flour is a unique blend of nut flours and root starches. The ingredients are clean and simple … almond flour, arrowroot starch, organic coconut flour and tapioca flour.
My cookie tasters always say, if I didn’t tell them these cookies were free of everything that is normally in chocolate chip cookies, they would have no idea. Some may say that these cookies taste even better than traditional chocolate chip cookies, BUT I’ll let you decide for yourself 😉
Give these chewy chocolate chip cookies a try … you won’t regret it!
What you need for Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies
Want more healthy cookie recipes? You’re going to love these …
Paleo Chocolate Chips Cookies
- 1 1/4 cups Paleo Baking Flour, Bob's Red Mill*
- 1/2 cup coconut palm sugar
- 1/3 cup refined coconut oil, solid
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a food processor or hand-mixer, mix together coconut oil and coconut sugar until smooth.
- Add egg and vanilla extract and mix.
- Add in flour, baking soda and salt and continue to mix until smooth batter is formed.
- Fold in chocolate chips with a spatula.
- Scoop onto baking sheet, about 2 tbsp or 1 ice cream scoop per cookie. Leave as is (do not flatten). Cookies will expand during baking so leave enough room around each cookie.
- Bake at 350F for 12-minutes or until edges are golden. Let cool on baking sheet.