There’s no better time than now to start living your best life
Are you experiencing gas, bloating, diarrhea, constipation, stomach pain or other gut symptoms, and don’t know what diet advice is best for you?
Do you want to lose weight, gain energy and feel younger, yet not sure how to do it in a healthy way?
Are you ready to commit to healthy and positive changes that will help you live your best life?
As we age, our bodies don’t bounce back as quickly as they used to
Whether that’s from eating low-quality foods, sleeping too little, or stressing too much. Our gut starts to give us problems. Our weight climbs despite dieting. We’re tired all the time. We feel aches & pains from areas we didn’t even know existed.
BUT what about those people who radiate health and happiness? They look great, they have an abundance of energy and move through life effortlessly. Do you aspire to be more like them?
Whether you’re in your 30s or 60s, it’s essential to make food do more for you.
A healthy gut is central to your entire health and connected to everything that happens in your body. Nutrition plays a large and important role in gut health and weight loss which is why the Love Your Gut E-Book teaches you about the foods that will not only help you heal, but thrive.
The Love Your Gut E-Book helps you:
- HEAL YOUR GUT & improve digestion so IBS becomes a thing of the past
- LOSE WEIGHT in a healthy & sustainable way (and without starving yourself!)
- REDUCE INFLAMMATION and nagging pain that tends to be a result of it
- BOOST YOUR ENERGY so you don’t miss out on fun things in life
- SLEEP BETTER & STRESS LESS because your health depends on it
- BALANCE YOUR HORMONES so you don’t experience a roller coaster ride every month
- REVERSE & SLOW DOWN AGING so you can feel forever young
- FEEL EMPOWERED & CONFIDENT about making the right food choices for YOU!
In the Love Your Gut E-Book you’ll find …
A nutrition plan for IBS & weight loss
- List of foods to eat + foods to avoid
- Easy to follow meal formulas for breakfast, lunch + dinner
- Meal plan with 35+ recipes (+ links to over 45 fun dinner recipes, healthy treats/snacks + seasonal recipes)
- Shopping lists: Fridge, freezer & pantry essentials (with links to Jen’s fav. products)
- Recommended places to shop for healthy & clean food (+ how to save big)
- A 30-day challenge where you go full force with the nutrition plan (tracking sheets included)
- Information on next steps after the 30-day challenge
A supplement plan for optimal gut health
Including the top researched supplements for IBS and gut health + supplements to support overall optimal health.
- Why certain foods may not be good for you
- Why you should eat organic and pastured foods
- A guide to gluten
- How to soak & sprout foods
- Low-FODMAP diet for IBS
- The role stress plays on IBS and weight loss–and how to manage it.
Discover the foods to heal your gut, lose weight & live a happy, healthy life
This nutrition plan is not just a healthy way of eating, but at its heart, it’s an elimination diet. Elimination protocols have been around since the 1920’s, and many doctors say they are still the gold standard in identifying food sensitivities. Food sensitivities are extremely common among people with IBS and are often responsible for causing symptoms or making them worse. In addition, food sensitivities could be holding you back from losing extra weight you’ve been holding onto.
For 30 days you’ll eliminate foods that have been shown to be commonly problematic to varying degrees across a broad range of people. You’ll pull those foods out to see what happens to your gut, your energy, your sleep, your mood, your cravings, your daily nagging symptoms … all of these things that can be associated with your diet in ways you might not expect.
After successful completion of the 30-day nutrition challenge you will reintroduce certain foods to see how you respond to them. This information will be extremely valuable to you since it will guide you in making the right food choices for YOU moving forward.
Get ready to witness the power of nutrition on how you look, feel and perform. Shifting your habits in this one area alone will give you profound results – so profound that it may just be ‘out with the old’ and ‘in with the new’ from here on in.
In addition to implementing dietary changes, the Love Your Gut E-Book will take you through other important areas of healing the gut including; restoring enzymes for proper digestion, repopulating the gut with beneficial bacteria and providing the right nutrients to help repair the gut.
Lastly, you’ll learn about stress and its impact on IBS and weight. You’ll find practical tips that will help you reduce and manage stress which will help increase the effectiveness of the Love Your Gut approach.
Is the Love Your Gut E-Book right for me?
If you experience one or more of the following, then this e-book may be a good fit for you:
- Stomach pain
- Heartburn, acid reflux or indigestion
- Excess weight or weight loss resistance
- Low energy (or energy crashes)
- Food sensitivities
- Confusion about what to eat for better health
Are you looking for 1:1 health & nutrition coaching for IBS & weight loss? Check out the Love Your Gut Program.