Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus is the perfect appetizer for your next dinner party or date night dinner. The fresh flavours of asparagus wrapped in thinly sliced, lightly salted prosciutto is a mouthwatering pair. It’s easy to prepare, with only 2 simple ingredients required!
If you want to take this appetizer a step further, pair with a sparkling white wine. It’s a match made in appetizer heaven!
What you need for Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
Want more healthy appetizers? You’re going to love these …
Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 10-15 prosciutto slices, thinly sliced
- Cut off ends/bottoms of asparagus then cut the stalks into three even lengths.
- Steam or boil until stalks are firm but tender.
- Drain and let cool (you can store the asparagus in the fridge until you are ready to prepare and serve)
- Tightly wrap 3-4 pieces of asparagus in a prosciutto slice. Keep on wrapping until you run out of asparagus or prosciutto.