Pumpkin Spice Latte is the perfect way to start a fall day! This latte is bursting with the warming spices of autumn–and is rich, creamy & delicious. It’s a healthy dairy free, paleo & plant-based hot drink you’ve got to try!
I’m officially obsessed with my morning Pumpkin Spice Latte. It’s to the point where I wonder how I survived all the other seasons without it!
I like to make my lattes rich and creamy by using canned coconut milk which has a higher fat content.
You can also add collagen powder if you’d like. It’s a simple way to boost this warm and comforting beverage with nutrients that support your bones, joints, skin, nails and gut! It also makes this latte super satisfying, so it tames a hungry belly in a healthy way.
Enjoy this latte with a Gluten Free Pumpkin Muffin. It’s a match made in pumpkin spice heaven!
What you need for Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Coconut or almond milk, unsweetened
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Collagen powder (optional)
- Maple syrup (optional)
Craving more healthy & delicious fall recipes? You’re going to love these:
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Muffins
- Green Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
- Flourless Pumpkin Spice Cookies
- Pumpkin Pie Chia Pudding
Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 1 cup coconut or almond milk, unsweetened*
- 1 shot espresso
- 1/4 - 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 scoop collagen powder, optional
- 1 tsp maple syrup, optional
- In a saucepan, warm milk, maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice and collagen over medium-low for roughly 5-minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Froth using a blender, immersion stick or other tool.
- NOTE: If you have an espresso machine with a steam wand you can mix, warm and froth ingredients at the same time.
- Brew espresso then combine frothed milk with the espresso. Sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice, if desired.