INGREDIENTS: (serves 4)
8 pastured eggs
8 slices pastured bacon
Sea salt and black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Cook bacon half way through on stove-top.
3. Wrap inside of muffin tin with one strip of bacon per muffin.
4. Crack one egg into each spot lined with bacon.
5. Season with sea salt and black pepper.
6. Bake in oven for 15-minutes.
7. Remove with spoon, plate and enjoy!
Hi! I’m Jennifer …
My mission is to help women heal their gut, lose weight and feel great through simple and delicious smoothies, whole food nutrition & healthy lifestyle habits.